What is Corporate Relocation?

Corporate Relocation assists with workforce mobility and employee relocation either domestically or internationally. The remit can be very broad covering recommendations on areas to live, accommodation for the employee and their family, education and life style changes.

What aspects of the Employee Relocation can you cover and undertake?

Anything that is required to make the move stress free and as smooth as possible, to allow the employee to focus on their work from Home Search both rental and purchase: School search & Education requirements: Familiarisation and area orientation: Tenancy management: Settling in programme: Cross Cultural

Can you assist us with Reviewing and Updating our Relocation Policy?

Yes, most certainly as this is essential to the success of an employee move, to ensure the foundations and policies are set and agreed from the outset.

Are you Owned or Linked to any Estate Agency or Financial Institution?

No, we are an independent consultancy, able to give independent impartial professional advice.

Are you able to Offer Advice and Assistance with Securing School Places?

Yes, we can offer educational consultants assistance at whatever level required, helping parents with the choices available and with their final decisions.

Is there a Minimum Rental Term for a Tenancy Agreement?

Six months is usually the minimum and most Letting Agents expect the tenant to give two months notice to terminate their tenancy.

Does an Unfurnished House have anything in it?

An unfurnished house will have carpets, floor covering, curtains, blinds, light fittings and usually the kitchen is fully equipped with all of the white goods, such as cooker, fridge, freezer, washing machine.

What do I have to Pay over and above the Monthly Rental Charge?

In order to start the tenancy and before the keys will be released you will have to pay the first month’s rent, security deposit (which is usually the equivalent of 6 weeks rent) and the Letting Agents administration fees. Once you have moved in you will be responsible for all of the utility bills these include council tax, water rates, gas, electricity, TV Licence, phone & broadband, contents insurance. We are always happy to give an indication of the total costs before you proceed with any tenancy.